Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training Course
Why enroll for Apache Spark and Scala Training?Major MNCs like Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Yahoo, Walmart and many more deployed Spark to process data and enable downstream analytics IndustriesAccording to Fortune Business Insights, the global big data analytics market size is projected to reach $549.73B in 2028, at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period Average Salary growth by Theeduplus course The salaries of Big Data Developers in the US range from USD 73,445 to USD 140,000 , with a median salary of USD 114,000 - Indeed.com
Curriculum Designed by Experts
Introduction to Big Data Hadoop and Spark
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- Limitations and Solutions of Existing Data Analytics Architecture with Uber Use Case
- How Hadoop Solves the Big Data Problem?
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- Hadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Hadoop Terminal Commands
- Big Data Analytics with Batch & Real-time Processing
Why Spark is needed? What is Spark? How Spark differs from other frameworks? Spark at Yahoo!
Introduction to Scala for Apache Spark
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other Frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala Operations
- Variable Types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop, Functions and Procedures
- Collections in Scala- Array
- ArrayBuffer, Map, Tuples, Lists, and more
- Functional Programming and OOPs Concepts in Scala
- Functional Programming
- Higher Order Functions
- Anonymous Functions
- Class in Scala
- Getters and Setters
- Custom Getters and Setters
- Properties with only Getters
- Auxiliary Constructor and Primary Constructor
- Extending a Class
- Overriding Methods
- Traits as Interfaces and Layered Traits
- Deep Dive into Apache Spark Framework
- Spark’s Place in Hadoop Ecosystem
- Spark Components & its Architecture
- Spark Deployment Modes
- Introduction to Spark Shell
- Writing your first Spark Job Using SBT
- Submitting Spark Job
- Spark Web UI
- Data Ingestion using Sqoop
- Playing with Spark RDDs
- Challenges in Existing Computing Methods
- Probable Solution & How RDD Solves the Problem
- What is RDD, It’s Operations, Transformations & Actions
- Data Loading and Saving Through RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs
- Other Pair RDDs, Two Pair RDDs
- RDD Lineage
- RDD PersistenceWordCount Program Using RDD Concepts
- RDD Partitioning & How It Helps Achieve Parallelization
- Passing Functions to Spark
- Data Frames and Spark SQL
- Need for Spark SQL
- What is Spark SQL?
- Spark SQL Architecture
- SQL Context in Spark SQL
- User Defined Functions
- Data Frames & Datasets
- Interoperating with RDDs
- JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Loading Data through Different SourcesSpark – Hive Integration
- Machine Learning using Spark MLlib
- Why Machine Learning?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Where Machine Learning is Used?
- Face Detection: USE CASE
- Different Types of Machine Learning Techniques
- Introduction to MLlib
- Features of MLlib and MLlib Tools
- Various ML algorithms supported by MLlib
- Deep Dive into Spark MLlib
- Supervised Learning - Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest
- Unsupervised Learning - K-Means Clustering & How It Works with MLlib
- Analysis on US Election Data using MLlib (K-Means)
- Understanding Apache Kafka and Apache Flume
- Need for Kafka
- What is Kafka?
- Core Concepts of Kafka
- Kafka Architecture
- Where is Kafka Used?
- Understanding the Components of Kafka Cluster
- Configuring Kafka Cluster
- Kafka Producer and Consumer Java API
- Need of Apache Flume
- What is Apache Flume?
- Basic Flume Architecture
- Flume Sources
- Flume Sinks
- Flume Channels
- Flume Configuration
- Integrating Apache Flume and Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark Streaming - Processing Multiple Batches
- Drawbacks in Existing Computing Methods
- Why Streaming is Necessary?
- What is Spark Streaming?
- Spark Streaming Features
- Spark Streaming Workflow
- How Uber Uses Streaming Data
- Streaming Context & DStreams
- Transformations on DStreams
- Describe Windowed Operators and Why it is Useful
- Important Windowed Operators
- Slice, Window and Reduce By Window Operators
- Stateful Operators
- Apache Spark Streaming - Data Sources
- Apache Spark Streaming: Data Sources
- Streaming Data Source Overview
- Apache Flume and Apache Kafka Data Sources
- Example: Using a Kafka Direct Data Source
- Perform Twitter Sentimental Analysis Using Spark Streaming
Apache Spark Course Description
About the Apache Spark and Scala Online CourseApache Spark Certification Training Course is designed to offer you with the information and capabilities to end up a a success Big Data & Spark Developer. This Training could assist you to clean the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer (CCA175) Examination. You will apprehend the fundamentals of Big Data and Hadoop along side how Spark allows in-reminiscence information processing and runs a whole lot quicker than Hadoop MapReduce. This path additionally covers RDDs, Spark SQL for based processing, specific APIs provided through Spark including Spark Streaming, Spark MLlib. This Scala on-line path is an necessary a part of a Big Data Developer’s Career path. It may also embody the essential standards including information taking pictures the usage of Flume, information loading the usage of Sqoop, messaging gadget like Kafka, etc.
What are the objectives of our Online Spark Training Course?
Spark Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Spark Developer. The Spark Scala Course offers:
- Overview of Big Data & Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator)
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Spark Ecosystem like Spark SQL, Spark MlLib, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume and Spark Streaming
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The power of handling real time data feeds through a publish-subscribe messaging system like Kafka
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based projects which will be executed using Theeduplus’s CloudLab
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering banking, telecommunication, social media, and government domains
- Rigorous involvement of a SME throughout the Spark Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Why should you go for Online Spark Training?Spark is one of the maximum developing and extensively used device for Big Data & Analytics. It has been followed through a couple of organizations falling into numerous domain names around the world and therefore, gives promising profession opportunities. In order to participate in those sort of opportunities, you want a established schooling this is aligned as according to Cloudera Hadoop and Spark Developer Certification (CCA175) and present day enterprise necessities and nice practices. Besides robust theoretical understanding, it's miles pretty critical to have a robust hands-on experience. Hence, at some stage in the Theeduplus’s Spark and Scala course, you'll be operating on numerous enterprise-primarily based totally use-instances and tasks incorporating large information and spark gear as part of answer strategy. Additionally, all of your doubts might be addressed through the enterprise professional, presently operating on actual existence large information and analytics tasks.
What are the skills that you will be learning with our Spark Certification Training?The Theeduplus’s Spark Training is designed to help you become a successful Spark developer. During this course, our expert instructors will train you to
- Write Scala Programs to build Spark Application
- Master the concepts of HDFS
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
- Implement Spark operations on Spark Shell
- Implement Spark applications on YARN (Hadoop)
- Write Spark Applications using Spark RDD concepts
- Learn data ingestion using Sqoop
- Perform SQL queries using Spark SQL
- Implement various machine learning algorithms using Spark MLlib API
- Explain Kafka and its components
- Understand Flume and its components
- Integrate Kafka with real time streaming systems like Flume
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages
- Build Spark Streaming Application
- Process Multiple Batches in Spark Streaming
- Implement different streaming data sources
Who should take this Apache Spark Certification Course?
Market for Big Data Analytics is growing tremendously across the world and such strong growth pattern followed by market demand is a great opportunity for all IT Professionals. Here are a few Professional IT groups, who are continuously enjoying the benefits and perks of moving into Big Data domain.
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Big Data Enthusiasts
- Software Architects, Engineers, and Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics Professionals
How will Apache Spark Certification Training help your career?
The stats provided below will provide you a glimpse of growing popularity and adoption rate of Big Data tools like Spark in the current as well as upcoming years:
- 56% of Enterprises Will Increase Their Investment in Big Data over the Next Three Years – Forbes
- McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts
- Average Salary of Spark Developers is $113k
- According to a McKinsey report, US alone will deal with shortage of nearly 190,000 data scientists and 1.5 million data analysts and Big Data managers by 2025
As you know, nowadays, many organisations are showing interest in Big Data and are adopting Spark as a part of solution strategy, the demand of jobs in Big Data and Spark is rising rapidly. So, it is high time to pursue your career in the field of Big Data & Analytics with our Spark and Scala Certification Training Course.
What are the pre-requisites for our Spark and Scala Certification Training?There are no such prerequisites for our Spark Scala Certification Training. However, prior knowledge of Java Programming and SQL will be helpful but is not at all mandatory.
How will I execute the Practicals in this Spark Certification Training?You will execute all your Spark and Scala Course Assignments/Case Studies on the Cloud LAB environment provided by Theeduplus. You will be accessing the Cloud LAB via browser. In case of any doubt, Theeduplus’s Support Team will be available 24*7 for prompt assistance
What is CloudLab ?CloudLab is a cloud-primarily based totally Spark and Hadoop surroundings that Theeduplus gives with the Spark Course wherein you may execute all of the in-magnificence demos and paintings on actual existence spark case research fluently. This will now no longer best prevent from the problem of putting in and keeping Spark and Scala on a digital machine, however will even offer you an enjoy of a actual large information and spark manufacturing cluster. You’ll be capable of get entry to the Spark Training CloudLab through your browser which calls for minimum hardware configuration. In case, you get caught in any step, our help crew is prepared to help 24×7.
What are the system requirements for our Apache Spark Certification Training?
You don’t have to worry about the system requirements as you will be executing your practicals on a Cloud LAB which is a pre-configured environment. This environment already contains all the necessary tools and services required for Theeduplus"s course.
Apache Spark Training FAQs
What if I miss a class of Apache Spark training?"You will never miss a lecture at Theeduplus! You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch."
What if I have queries after I complete this Apache Spark online course?Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after Signing up would I get access to the Learning Content?Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover the access to our 24x7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Is the Apache Spark Certification Course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the Apache Spark online course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors of Apache Spark online training?All the instructors at Theeduplus are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by Theeduplus for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
Why learn Apache spark? What are the career benefits?Apache Spark is one of the leading Big Data frameworks that is in demand today. Spark is the next evolutionary change in big data processing environments as it provides batch as well as streaming capabilities. This makes it the ideal framework for anyone looking for speed data analysis. With companies showing eagerness to adopt Spark in their system, learning this framework can help you climb up your career ladder as well.
How to learn Scala For Spark?Scala stands for Scalable languages. Theeduplus"s training program is what you need if you are looking to master Spark with Scala. Our course module starts from the beginning and covers every module necessary. With our instructor led sessions and a 24x7 support system, we make sure that you achieve your learning objectives.
How to learn Apache Spark?Theeduplus's vast repository of guides, tutorials and full-fledged course will not only help you in understanding Spark, but also in mastering it. You can check out our blogs to get started with Spark and have basic foundational knowledge. Our tutorials will then help you in taking a deeper dive and understanding the underlying concepts. After this, our training will help you in truly mastering the technology with instructor led sessions and real-word hands-on.
How much time does it take to learn Spark?Theeduplus's Spark and Scala training is a 6 weeks structured training program aimed at helping our learners master Spark with Scala. In these 6 weeks, you will be attending classes for the live instructor led sessions and also working on various assignments and projects that will help you to have strong understanding of the Spark ecosystem.
How long will it take to complete the course?Theeduplus’s Spark and Scala Certification Training offers variable batch schedule to suit everyone’s needs. The weekend batches run for 6 weeks of live instructor led sessions. Which is then followed by real-time project for better hands-on. The accelerated program or the weekday batches can be completed in much shorter time with rigorous training sessions and live project to work-on at the end.
Why take online Spark and Scala course? How is it better than offline course?Learning pedagogy has evolved with the advent of technology. Online training adds convenience and quality to the training module. With our 24x7 support system, our online learners will have someone to help them all the time even after the class ends. This is one of the driving factors to make sure that people achieve their end learning objective. We also provide life-time access of our updated course material to all our learners.
How can a beginner learn Spark and Scala?Big data as a technology is dominating the job market. For complete beginners, we have compiled an extensive list of blogs and tutorials on our blogging and Youtube channel which can definitely be a great help if you are looking to start out. Once, you are clear with the basic concepts, you can think about taking up Theeduplus’s Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training to truly master the technology.
What are the top Apache Spark certifications that I can go for?Followings are the top 5 certification:
- Cloudera Spark and Hadoop Developer
- HDP Certified Apache Spark Developer
- MapR Certified Spark Developer
- Databricks Apache Spark Certifications
- O’Reilly Developer Apache Spark Certifications