AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Course Overview
Certification as an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, verifies the ability to automate infrastructure testing and deployment. DevOps Engineer certification course includes lectures, group exercises, and hands-on laboratories. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professionals are in high demand by businesses all across the world, and now you can join that group with this professional certification from AWS.
DevOps culture, techniques, and tools are taught in this AWS Certified DevOps Engineer course, which aims to improve the ability of a business to create, deliver, and maintain applications and services on AWS at high velocity. In this course, we will assist confirm your skills with DevOps by covering a number of topics such as provisioning, operating, and maintaining apps on the AWS platform. We will also cover other related topics. Check out the schedule below to enrol in this AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional course today.
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Use AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodeBuild to understand the array of options for enabling a continuous integration (CI) environment on AWS
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS
- Use AWS CodeStar to manage all software development activities in one place
- Implement several common continuous deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS, including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR), and de
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance, and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues.
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- The AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Deployment strategies and developer tools
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- AWS developer tools
- Automated testing on AWS
- Configuration management
- Building AMIs and Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
- Containers: Docker and Amazon ECS
- System administrators
- Software developers
- Operations on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of any of the following would be considered a plus.
- Intermediate command-line experience with Linux or Windows computers.
- Two certifications from AWS are strongly recommended: AWS Certified Developer and AWS Certified System Administrator
You will not only be ready to take the AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional test by the time you have completed this training, but you will also have acquired the advanced technical skills that are required to become an expert in the field of DevOps. As part of the course, students will be preparing for the certification examinations by performing practical exercises.
The successful completion of a course that certifies candidates in the deployment, operation, and management of AWS-based distributed application systems is required for this certification. This course provides an in-depth review of the material needed to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification test. The test is a rigorous certification method that verifies mastery of AWS platform deployment, management, and operation of distributed application systems.
- 3-day Instructor-led AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Training
- Get free access to 1-hour AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional course preview to better prepare for the training
- Accredited AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional course material prepared by SMEs
- Expert AWS instructors across the globe
- Get hands-on experience through AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional lab sessions
- Widely acknowledged DevOps Engineering on AWS Course Completion certificate provided
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional training provided across 100+ locations globally
Who can take up AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Training?
- Individuals who can take up AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional online training include, but are not limited to:
- DevOps Engineers
- System Administrators
- IT Administrators
- Software Developers
- Deployment Specialists
- Solution Architects
- Server Administrators
- IT Security Professionals
- SysOps Professionals
- Application Developers
- Professionals who are already certified as AWS Certified Developer and AWS SysOps Administrator
- Candidates who are looking to sit for the MS 100 certification exam
Learning Objectives of AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
Learners who successfully complete this AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional training will be in a position to:
- High-speed application and service development, delivery, and maintenance using DevOps best practices on AWS
- Design and implement an architecture on AWS that enables DevOps development projects
- With AWS CloudFormation, you may create a variety of environments.
- AWS CodeCommit lets you host safe, highly scalable, and private Git repositories.
- Integrate CI/CD pipelines with Git repositories
- AWS CodeBuild automates the development, testing, and packaging of the software.
- Use Docker images in your CI/CD pipelines and store them safely.
- Incorporate CI/CD pipelines with security and testing
- AWS tools and technologies can be used to monitor applications and environments.
Benefits of taking up AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Training
- Professionals with this AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional credential can demonstrate to a prospective or present employer.
- You can utilize the AWS certification in order to learn how to implement DevOps processes, practices, and tools in your organization.
- After completing the AWS DevOps course with us, Professionals have the chance to earn higher salary remuneration in the region of USD 92,000 to USD 172,000 per annum.
- Stay relevant and standout from the crowd with industry-recognized AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification