Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training and certification course will give you a detailed overview of all phases of development including solution design, development, and deployment, testing, and maintenance. This azure certification training will prepare you to collaborate with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the solution.
Who should do AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training?
- Azure Developers
- Anyone interested in Azure Development
Following is recommended but not mandatory
- 1-2 years of experience as a developer
- Fundamental knowledge of Azure
On completion of this course, you will know:
- Experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language.
- Most of the examples in this course are presented in C# .NET
- Developing Azure Infrastructure as a Service computing solutions
- Developing Azure Platform as a Service computing solutions
- Developing for Azure storage
- Implementing Azure security
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions
- Connecting to and consuming Azure and third-party services