Big Data Hadoop Administration Certification Trainig
Why should you take Hadoop Administration?
- Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 - Forbes
- Average salary for a Hadoop Administrator ranges from approximately $104,528 to $141,391 per annum – Indeed.com
- Hadoop and NoSQL software and services are the fastest growing technologies in the market - Technology Research Organization
Understanding Big Data and Hadoop
- Understand Big Data and analyse limitations of traditional solutions. You will learn about the Hadoop and its core components and you will get to know about the difference between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.x.
- Introduction to big data
- Common big data domain scenarios
- Limitations of traditional solutions
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop 1.0 ecosystem and its Core Components
- Hadoop 2.x ecosystem and its Core Components
- Application submission in YARN
Hadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- In this module, you will learn about Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop Configuration Files and Hadoop Cluster Architecture. You will also get to know the roles and responsibilities of a Hadoop administrator.
- Distributed File System
- Hadoop Cluster Architecture
- Replication rules
- Hadoop Cluster Modes
- Rack awareness theory
- Hadoop cluster administrator responsibilities
- Understand working of HDFS
- NTP server
- Initial configuration required before installing Hadoop
- Deploying Hadoop in a pseudo-distributed mode
Hadoop Cluster Setup and Working
- Learn how to build a Hadoop multi-node cluster and understand the various properties of Namenode, Datanode and Secondary Namenode.
- OS Tuning for Hadoop Performance
- Pre-requisite for installing Hadoop
- Hadoop Configuration Files
- Stale Configuration
- RPC and HTTP Server Properties
- Properties of Namenode, Datanode and Secondary Namenode
- Log Files in Hadoop
- Deploying a multi-node Hadoop cluster
Hadoop Cluster Administration and Maintenance
- In this module, you will learn how to add or remove nodes to your cluster in adhoc and recommended way. You will also understand day to day Cluster Administration tasks like balancing data in cluster, protecting data by enabling trash, attempting a manual failover, creating backup within or across clusters.
- Commisioning and Decommissioning of Node
- HDFS Balancer
- Namenode Federation in Hadoop
- High Availabilty in Hadoop
- .Trash Functionality
- Checkpointing in Hadoop
- Disk balancer
Computational Frameworks, Managing Resources and Scheduling
- Get to know about the various processing frameworks in Hadoop and understand the YARN job execution flow. You will also learn about various schedulers and MapReduce programming model in the context of Hadoop administrator and schedulers.
- Different Processing Frameworks
- Different phases in Mapreduce
- Spark and its Features
- Application Workflow in YARN
- YARN Metrics
- YARN Capacity Scheduler and Fair Scheduler
- Service Level Authorization (SLA)
Hadoop 2.x Cluster: Planning and Management
- In this module, you will understand the insights about Cluster Planning and Managing, what are the aspects one needs to think about when planning a setup of a new cluster.
- Planning a Hadoop 2.x cluster
- Cluster sizing
- Hardware, Network and Software considerations
- Popular Hadoop distributions
- Workload and usage patterns
- Industry recommendations
Hadoop Security and Cluster Monitoring
- Get to know about the Hadoop cluster monitoring and security concepts. You will also learn how to secure a Hadoop cluster with Kerberos.
- Monitoring Hadoop Clusters
- Hadoop Security System Concepts
- Securing a Hadoop Cluster With Kerberos
- Common Misconfigurations
- Overview on Kerberos
- Checking log files to understand Hadoop clusters for troubleshooting
Cloudera Hadoop 2.x and its Features (Self-paced)
- In this module, you will learn about the Cloudera Hadoop 2.x and various features of it.
- Visualize Cloudera Manager
- Features of Cloudera Manager
- Build Cloudera Hadoop cluster using CDH
- Installation choices in Cloudera
- Cloudera Manager Vocabulary
- Cloudera terminologies
- Different tabs in Cloudera Manager
- What is HUE?
- Hue Architecture
- Hue Interface
- Hue Features
Pig, Hive Installation and Working (Self-paced)
- Get to know the working and installation of Hadoop ecosystem components such as Pig and Hive.
- Explain Hive
- Hive Setup
- Hive Configuration
- Working with Hive
- Setting Hive in local and remote metastore mode
- Pig setup
- Working with Pig
HBase, Zookeeper Installation and Working (Self-paced)
- In this module, you will learn about the working and installation of HBase and Zookeeper.
- What is NoSQL Database
- HBase data model
- HBase Architecture
- MemStore, WAL, BlockCache
- HBase Hfile
- HBase Read and Write
- HBase balancer and hbck
- HBase setup
- Working with HBase
- Installing Zookeeper
Understanding Oozie (Self-paced)
- In this module, you will get to know about Apache Oozie which is a server-based workflow scheduling system to manage Hadoop jobs.
- Oozie overview
- Oozie Features
- Oozie workflow, coordinator and bundle
- Start, End and Error Node
- Action Node
- Join and Fork
- Decision Node
- Oozie CLI
- Install Oozie
Data Ingestion using Sqoop and Flume (Self-paced)
- Learn about the different data ingestion tools such as Sqoop and Flume.
- Types of Data Ingestion
- HDFS data loading commands
- Purpose and features of Sqoop
- Perform operations like, Sqoop Import, Export and Hive Import
- Sqoop 2
- Install Sqoop
- Import data from RDBMS into HDFS
- Flume features and architecture
- Types of flow
- Install Flume
- Ingest Data From External Sources With Flume
- Best Practices for Importing Data
Big Data Hadoop Administrator Course Description
About Hadoop Administrator Certification CourseTheeduplus Hadoop Admin Certification Training provides you with proficiency in all the steps required to operate and sustain a Hadoop Cluster which includes Planning, Installation, and Configuration through load balancing, Security, and Tuning. Theeduplus's training will provide hands-on preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop Administrators. The course curriculum follows Apache Hadoop distribution.
What are the skills that you will be learning with Theeduplus's Hadoop Administration Training?
Hadoop administrator Certification Training will help you harness and sharpen all the Big Data skills required for you to become an industry level practitioner by providing you guidance from an industry level expert. Through exhaustive hands-on experience and industry level projects you will gain the following skills:
- Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Hadoop Cluster and Hadoop Administrator's role
- Plan and Deploy a Hadoop Cluster
- Load Data and Run Applications
- Configuration and Performance Tuning
- How to Manage, Maintain, Monitor and Troubleshoot a Hadoop Cluster
- Cluster Security, Backup, and Recovery
- Insights on Hadoop 2.x, Name Node High Availability, HDFS Federation, YARN, MapReduce v2
- Pig, HBase, Oozie, Hcatalog/Hive, and HBase Administration and Hands-On Project
Why should you go for Hadoop Admin Course ?
"The world is one Big Data problem."
Every second petabyte over petabytes of data is being generated all across the globe. Given the amount of data being produced, it is near obvious that Big Data Skills are in high demand at the moment. Hadoop, a big data framework, written in Java, helps data analysts perform distributed data analysis using simple programming models(MapReduce, YARN, HDFS). So people with Big Data Analytics skills who are proficient with the Hadoop framework tend to be hired before anybody else with salaries ranging from $110,000 - $130,000.
Who should go for Big Data Hadoop Admin Training Course ?
The market for Big Data analytics is constantly growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals with the required skills. Theeduplus's Hadoop Admin Certification Training helps you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. It is best suited for:
- Linux / Unix Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Windows Administrators
- Infrastructure Administrators
- System Administrators
What are the prerequisites for this Hadoop Admin Certification Course ?There are no pre-requisites as such for Hadoop Administrator Training Course, but basic knowledge of Linux command line interface will be considered beneficial. To ensure that you miss out on anything, Edureka also offers a complementary self-paced course on "Linux Fundamentals" to all the Hadoop Admin course participants.
What if I miss this Online Hadoop Admin Course?You will never miss a lecture at theeduplus! You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
What if I have queries after I complete this Hadoop Admin course ?Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the Hadoop Admin training course.
How soon after Signing up would I get access to the Learning Content?Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover the access to our 24x7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?All the instructors at theeduplus are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by theeduplus for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
Why learn Hadoop Admin Course?In today’s data driven world, organizations are relying on the data. They are analyzing & deriving meaningful insights from voluminous amount of data i.e. Big Data. As Big Data Market is projected to grow from $42B in 2018 to $103B in 2027, companies will look for professionals who can design, implement, test & maintain the complete Big Data infrastructure. Hadoop being the de-facto for storing & processing Big Data it is the first step towards Big Data glorious Journey. So, if you are planning to make a career in Big Data domain, now is the right time to start with Hadoop Admin Certification training Course.
What is the best way to learn Hadoop Administration ?Theeduplus Hadoop Admin Course is designed by subject matter experts which covers comprehensive knowledge on planning Hadoop cluster, Hadoop installation, Hadoop cluster configuration, cluster monitoring and performance tuning. You will learn each & every nuance of the technology with the help of hands-on & real-world case-studies.
What is the career progression and opportunities in Hadoop Administration?Organisations have realized the importance of Big Data, & the market of Hadoop is growing exponentially. Technology Giants & MNCs such as Amazon.com Services, Expedia, JP Morgan Chase, Splunk, Visa, SAP, Oracle, Apple are hunting for professionals who can design, test & manage Hadoop clusters. Now is the right time to get a certification as Hadoop Administrator and stand a chance to grab your dream job.
What are the skills needed to master as Hadoop Administrator ?
- To master Hadoop Admin, you need to learn different Hadoop components & how to perform administrative activities on top of it.
- Knowledge of good troubleshooting skills and planning system resources such as CPU, OS, storage and networks
- Understanding of system’s capacity & bottlenecks
- Understanding of Hadoop ecosystem tools such as HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Hive, Pig, ZooKeeper, Oozie, etc.
- Ability to deploy Hadoop cluster, add and remove nodes & monitor critical resources of the cluster
- Configure name-node for high availability
- Keeping track of jobs
What is the future scope of Hadoop Admin?Organisations are seizing Big Data projects to gain a competitive edge. Enterprises that do not embrace Big Data will lose their competitive edge in a decade. As Big Data sources are growing, the opportunities for professionals are also increasing. Organisations are looking for professionals who can build, manage & perform administrative tasks on Big Data clusters. If you are planning to pursue a career in the Big Data domain, now is the right time to get certified as Hadoop Administrator.
Why take online Hadoop Admin training course ? How is it better than offline course ?
- Access to Latest Course Curriculum
- Connect with Instructors around the world
- Connect with various learners across the globe
- Real-life Projects & Case Studies
- Lifetime Access & 24x7 support