Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course
Why should you take Big Data Hadoop Certification Training?
- Average Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135,000 (Indeed.com profits data)
- Hadoop is famous amongst many main MNCs together with Honeywell, Marks & Spencer, Royal Bank of Scotland, and British Airways
- Worldwide sales for Big Data and Business Analytics answers will reach $260 billion in 2022 with a CAGR of 11.9% as in line with International Data Corporation (IDC)
Big Data Hadoop Certification Curriculum
Understanding Big Data and HadoopLearning Objectives: In this module, you will understand what Big Data is, the limitations of the traditional solutions for Big Data problems, how Hadoop solves those Big Data problems, Hadoop Ecosystem, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Anatomy of File Read and Write & how MapReduce works. Topics:
- Introduction to Big Data & Big Data Challenges Preview
- Limitations & Solutions of Big Data Architecture
- Hadoop & its Features
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hadoop 2.x Core Components Preview
- Hadoop Storage: HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System)
- Hadoop Processing: MapReduce Framework
- Different Hadoop Distributions
Hadoop Architecture and HDFSLearning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Hadoop Cluster Architecture, important configuration files of Hadoop Cluster, Data Loading Techniques using Sqoop & Flume, and how to setup Single Node and Multi-Node Hadoop Cluster. Topics:
- Hadoop 2.x Cluster Architecture Preview
- Federation and High Availability Architecture Preview
- Typical Production Hadoop Cluster
- Hadoop Cluster Modes
- Common Hadoop Shell Commands Preview
- Hadoop 2.x Configuration Files
- Single Node Cluster & Multi-Node Cluster set up
- Basic Hadoop Administration
Hadoop MapReduce FrameworkLearning Objectives: In this module, you will understand Hadoop MapReduce framework comprehensively, the working of MapReduce on data stored in HDFS. You will also learn the advanced MapReduce concepts like Input Splits, Combiner & Partitioner. Topics:
- Traditional way vs MapReduce way
- Why MapReduce Preview
- YARN Components
- YARN Architecture
- YARN MapReduce Application Execution Flow
- YARN Workflow
- Anatomy of MapReduce Program Preview
- Input Splits, Relation between Input Splits and HDFS Blocks
- MapReduce: Combiner & Partitioner
- Demo of Health Care Dataset
- Demo of Weather Dataset
Advanced Hadoop MapReduceLearning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Advanced MapReduce concepts such as Counters, Distributed Cache, MRunit, Reduce Join, Custom Input Format, Sequence Input Format and XML parsing. Topics:
- Distributed Cache
- Reduce Join Preview
- Custom Input Format
- Sequence Input Format
- XML file Parsing using MapReduce
Apache PigLearning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Apache Pig, types of use cases where we can use Pig, tight coupling between Pig and MapReduce, and Pig Latin scripting, Pig running modes, Pig UDF, Pig Streaming & Testing Pig Scripts. You will also be working on healthcare dataset. Topics:
- Introduction to Apache Pig Preview
- MapReduce vs Pig
- Pig Components & Pig Execution
- Pig Data Types & Data Models in Pig
- Pig Latin Programs Preview
- Shell and Utility Commands
- Pig UDF & Pig Streaming
- Testing Pig scripts with Punit
- Aviation use-case in PIG
- Pig Demo of Healthcare Datase
Apache HiveLearning Objectives: This module will help you in understanding Hive concepts, Hive Data types, loading and querying data in Hive, running hive scripts and Hive UDF. Topics:
- Introduction to Apache Hive Preview
- Hive vs Pig
- Hive Architecture and Components Preview
- Hive Metastore
- Limitations of Hive
- Comparison with Traditional Database
- Hive Data Types and Data Models
- Hive Partition
- Hive Bucketing
- Hive Tables (Managed Tables and External Tables)
- Importing Data
- Querying Data & Managing Outputs
- Hive Script & Hive UDF
- Retail use case in Hive
- Hive Demo on Healthcare Dataset
Advanced Apache Hive and HBaseLearning Objectives: In this module, you will understand advanced Apache Hive concepts such as UDF, Dynamic Partitioning, Hive indexes and views, and optimizations in Hive. You will also acquire indepth knowledge of Apache HBase, HBase Architecture, HBase running modes and its components. Topics:
- Hive QL: Joining Tables, Dynamic Partitioning
- Custom MapReduce Scripts
- Hive Indexes and views
- Hive Query Optimizers
- Hive Thrift Server
- Hive UDF
- Apache HBase: Introduction to NoSQL Databases and HBase
- HBase v/s RDBMS
- HBase Components
- HBase Architecture
- HBase Run Modes
- HBase Configuration
- HBase Cluster Deployment
Advanced Apache HBaseLearning Objectives: This module will cover advance Apache HBase concepts. We will see demos on HBase Bulk Loading & HBase Filters. You will also learn what Zookeeper is all about, how it helps in monitoring a cluster & why HBase uses Zookeeper. Topics:
- HBase Data Model
- HBase Shell
- HBase Client API
- Hive Data Loading Techniques
- Apache Zookeeper Introduction
- ZooKeeper Data Model
- Zookeeper Service
- HBase Bulk Loading
- Getting and Inserting Data
- HBase Filters
Processing Distributed Data with Apache SparkLearning Objectives: In this module, you will learn what is Apache Spark, SparkContext & Spark Ecosystem. You will learn how to work in Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDD) in Apache Spark. You will be running application on Spark Cluster & comparing the performance of MapReduce and Spark. Topics:
- What is Spark
- Spark Ecosystem
- Spark Components
- What is Scala
- Why Scala
- Spark RDD
Oozie and Hadoop ProjectLearning Objectives: In this module, you will understand how multiple Hadoop ecosystem components work together to solve Big Data problems. This module will also cover Flume & Sqoop demo, Apache Oozie Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop Jobs, and Hadoop Talend integration. Topics:
- Oozie Components
- Oozie Workflow
- Scheduling Jobs with Oozie Scheduler
- Demo of Oozie Workflow
- Oozie Coordinator
- Oozie Commands
- Oozie Web Console
- Oozie for MapReduce
- Combining flow of MapReduce Jobs
- Hive in Oozie
- Hadoop Project Demo
- Hadoop Talend Integration
Certification ProjectAnalyses of a Online Book Store
- Find out the frequency of books published each year. (Hint: Sample dataset will be provided)
- B. Find out in which year the maximum number of books were published
- Find out how many books were published based on ranking in the year 2002.
- The Book-Crossing dataset consists of 3 tables that will be provided to you.
- Find list of Airports operating in Country India
- Find the list of Airlines having zero stops
- List of Airlines operating with codeshare
- Which country (or) territory having highest Airports
- Find the list of Active Airlines in United state
- In this use case, there are 3 data sets. Final_airlines, routes.dat, airports_mod.dat
Big Data Course Description
About the Big Data Course OnlineHadoop is an Apache project (i.e. an open-source software) to store & process Big Data. Hadoop stores Big Data in a distributed & fault-tolerant manner over commodity hardware. Afterward, Hadoop tools are used to perform parallel data processing over HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System). As organizations have realized the benefits of Big Data Analytics, so there is a huge demand for Big Data & Hadoop professionals. Companies are looking for Big data & Hadoop experts with the knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop & Flume. You can gain these skills with the Online Big Data Course. theeduplus Hadoop Training is designed to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on Hadoop Ecosystem. This Hadoop Certification is a stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on various Big Data projects. theeduplus Big Data Course helps you learn all about Hadoop architecture, HDFS, Advanced Hadoop MapReduce framework, Apache Pig, Apache Hive, etc. The primary objective of this Hadoop training is to assist you in comprehending Hadoop's Complex architecture and its elements. This Big Data Course provides in-depth knowledge on Hadoop Ecosystem tools that helps you clear the CCA 175 Hadoop certification exam.
What are the objectives of our Online Big Data Hadoop Training Course?Hadoop Certification is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Big Data Practitioner. The Big Data course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The exposure to many real world industry-based projects which will be executed in theeduplus CloudLab
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering various data sets from multiple domains such as banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce
- Rigorous involvement of a Hadoop expert throughout the Big Data Hadoop Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Why should you go for this Online Big Data Course ?Big Data is one of the accelerating and most promising fields, considering all the technologies available in the IT market today. In order to take advantage of these opportunities, you need a structured Big data and Hadoop Training Course with the latest curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices. Besides a strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real-world big data projects using different Big Data and Hadoop tools as a part of solution strategy. Additionally, you need the guidance of a Hadoop expert who is currently working in the industry on real-world Big Data projects and troubleshooting day-to-day challenges while implementing them. All of which can be acquired from the Big Data and Hadoop Course.
What are the skills that you will be learning with our Big Data Hadoop Certification Training?The Hadoop Certification will help you to become a Big Data expert. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge of the Hadoop framework, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Big Data projects. During the Big Data training online you will be trained by our expert instructors to:
- Master the concepts of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator), & understand how to work with Hadoop storage & resource management.
- Understand MapReduce Framework
- Implement complex business solutions using MapReduce
- Learn data ingestion techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform ETL operations & data analytics using Pig and Hive
- Implementing Partitioning, Bucketing, and Indexing in Hive
- Understand HBase, that is, a NoSQL Database in Hadoop, HBase Architecture & Mechanisms
- Integrate HBase with Hive
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Understand Apache Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work with RDD in Apache Spark
- Work on real-world Big Data Analytics Project
- Work on a real-time Hadoop cluster
Who should take this Big Data Course?
- Software Developers, Project Managers
- Software Architects
- ETL and Data Warehousing Professionals
- Data Engineers
- Data Analysts & Business Intelligence Professionals
- DBAs and DB professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Field
How will Big Data Certification help your career?The below predictions will help you in understanding the growth of Big Data:
- Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 at a CAGR of 42.1% -Forbes
- McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts
- Average Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $97k
What are the pre-requisites for theeduplus Big Data Course ?There are no such prerequisites for Big Data and Hadoop Training Course. However, prior knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be helpful but is not mandatory. Further, to brush up your skills, theeduplus offers a complimentary self-paced course on "Java essentials for Hadoop" when you enroll for the Big Data Course online.
Big Data & Hadoop Training FAQs
What is Big Data?Big Data refers to massive data collection from various formats and sources, including unstructured, structured, or semi-structured data. Big Data is much more than just a collection of datasets in various formats. It's an asset that can be utilized in a variety of applications. From this Big Data course, you will learn the definition of Big Data and what it means, the limitations of traditional approaches to Big Data challenges, how Big Data Hadoop solves these Big Data challenges, anatomy of writing and reading files and how MapReduce functions, Hadoop Ecosystem tools, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, and more. What if I miss a class in this Big Data Course?
Do you know the attendance rate in all theeduplus Live sessions is 83%?
You will never miss a class at theeduplus. Your learning will be monitored by theeduplus Personal Learning Manager (PLM) and our Assured Learning Framework, which will ensure you attend all classes and get the learning and certification you deserve with this Big Data Training.
In case you are not able to attend any lecture, you can view the recorded session of the Hadoop certification in theeduplus Learning Management System(LMS). To make things better for you, we also provide the facility to attend the missed session in any other live batch.
Now you see why we say we are "Ridiculously Committed!"
Will I Get Placement Assistance after finishing this Big Data course?If you have seen any of our sample class recordings, you don't need to look further. Enrollment is a commitment between you and us where you promise to be a good learner and we promise to provide you the best ecosystem possible for learning. The training sessions are a significant part of your learning, standing on the pillars of learned and helpful instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers and interactions with your peers. So experience complete learning instead of a demo session. In any case, you are covered by Theeduplus Guarantee, our No questions asked, 100% refund policy.
Which business sector is hiring Big Data Hadoop candidates?Nowadays, retail business, banking sector, healthcare, and IT are looking for the best Hadoop certified candidates. This Big Data certification course will help you boost your career in this vast Big Data business platform and take Hadoop jobs with a good salary from various sectors. Top companies, namely TCS, Infosys, Apple, Honeywell, Google, IBM, Facebook, Microsoft, Wipro, United Healthcare, TechM, have several job openings for Hadoop Developers.
How can you become a Big Data Engineer ?Theeduplus’s Online Big Data Course will give you complete knowledge about Big Data Tools, Methodologies and Hadoop ecosystem with Hands on experience. In these Course modules you will get deep understanding and real time experience in Big Data Tools such as HDFC, Flume, Hive, HBase and more to become a Big Data Engineer within a month.
Who are the Instructors at Theeduplus for this Big Data Course?
What if I have more queries on completion of this Big Data Course?Diamonds are forever, and so is our support to you. The more queries you come up with, more happy we are, as it is a strong indication of your effort to learn. Our Instructors will answer all your queries during classes, PLMs will be available to resolve any functional or technical query and we will even go to lengths of solving your doubts via screen sharing. If you are committed to learn, we are Ridiculously Committed to make you learn.
How do I enroll in this Big Data course?Using your email ID and mobile number, you can start to enroll in this Big Data course certification program from our Website. You can use online payment options like Visa Credit or debit card, Master Card, American Express, etc., to complete the Payment. Before making the Payment, verify the batch details and offers from Theeduplus for this course.
What is the time duration to complete this Big Data training course?You can complete the Big Data course online certification training in 30 - 35 hours of time duration. Theeduplus also provides weekend batches for working professionals to upgrade their careers towards Big Data Platform.
Is this Big Data online course certificate from Theeduplus valid for life long?Yes, this Big Data certification from theeduplus is valid for life long. Using this high-demand Big Data course Certificate, you can easily get placement offers in various business sectors. With this Big Data certification, Big Data engineers are validated as highly skilled and have deep knowledge of Big Data tools, concepts, and problem-solving techniques.
Is there any Certification Exam that can be taken after I have completed this Big Data Hadoop Training Course ?
- CCPDS - Cloudera Certified Professional - Data Scientist (CCP DS)
- CCAH - Cloudera Certified Administrator for Hadoop (CCAH)
- CCDH -Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer (CCDH).