- Learn how to plan a proper business analysis approach for the project, as well as how to engage stakeholders and everything there is to know about stakeholder analysis categorization and identification.
- Learn how to define business analysis governance activities for decision making.
- Learn how to meet the information management requirements of business analysis.
- Learn how to plan the management process and the development of requirements.
- Discover how to manage and report on your business analysis efforts.
- Discover how to manage requirement traceability.
- Learn how to meet reuse and accuracy standards.
- Discover how to prioritise requirements.
- Learn how to determine requirement changes.
- Learn how to make requirements approval easier.
Why is this CBAP® course relevant?
Business Analysts are the lifeline of projects. They form the all-important link between business and IT, defining, analysing and documenting requirements to provide solutions to problems. A certification such as CBAP® prepares professionals to fulfill the duty of BA’s and follow established standards outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®). The CBAP® is among the most popular certification courses for BA’s and is your ticket to a successful career.
What practical skill sets can I expect to have upon completion of the CBAP®?
- Learn business analysis best practices
- Master the BABOK®
- Get ready for the CBAP® exam
What can I expect to accomplish by the end of this CBAP® course?
You will learn business analysis best practices adopted by companies across the globe and be well-prepared for the CBAP® exam.
Does this CBAP® course have any restrictions?
To earn the CBAP® certification, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with A Guide to the Business Analysis Book of Knowledge®(BABOK® Guide) in the last 10 years
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
Who are the instructors for CBAP® training?
Your instructors are business analysis experts and IIAB® endorsed. They have years of industry experience.