As organizations migrate to the cloud, they need information security professionals who are cloud-savvy. The CCSK certificate is widely recognized as the standard of expertise for cloud security and gives you a cohesive and vendor-neutral understanding of how to secure data in the cloud. The CCSK credential is the foundation to prepare you to earn additional cloud credentials specific to certain vendors or job functions.
Earning the CCSK will provide you with the knowledge to effectively develop a holistic cloud security program relative to globally accepted standards. It covers key areas, including best practices for IAM, cloud incident response, application security, data encryption, SecaaS, securing emerging technologies, and more.
- Cloud Computing Concepts and Architecture
- Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Legal Issues, Contracts, and Electronic Discovery
- Compliance and Audit Management
- Information Governance
- Management Plane and Business Continuity
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization and Containers
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Data Security and Encryption
- Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Security as a Service
- Related Technologies
- Cloud Controls Matrix
- ENISA Recommendations
- Increase employment opportunities by filling the skills-gap for cloud-certified professionals.
- Demonstrate your technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively use controls tailored to the cloud.
- Learn to establish a baseline of security best practices when dealing with a broad array of responsibilities, from cloud governance to configuring technical security controls.
Who should earn their CCSK?
- Cybersecurity analysts
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Security Administrators
- Compliance Managers
- Security Consultants
- Systems Engineers