Certified Penetration Testing Professional – CPENT
Course Prerequisites The education programme for the CompTIA A+ certification is geared for beginners. Anyone with a primary know-how of computer systems might also additionally practice for this certification. For this CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 course, there aren't anyt any prerequisites, and eligibility isn't primarily based totally on any advocated previous getting to know or experience. All entry-stage and aspiring IT employees can verify their skills and know-how withinside the IT area through taking the CompTIA A+ certification education course. An professional with CompTIA A+ certification has a verified song file of resolving issues. Globally, employers use it to decide who to lease for endpoint control and technical guide roles. In comparison to different IT certificates, CompTIA A+ is indexed extra regularly in tech guide task descriptions. They guide the essential technology of the day, together with virtualization, networking, and security. Candidates need to byskip each of the Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) certification assessments which will get the CompTIA A+ credential. An entry-stage credential withinside the statistics technology (IT) area is the CompTIA A+ certification. The A+ certification, supplied through IT organization CompTIA, is usually identified as an enterprise general qualification and is often used to release a profession in IT. Koenig Solutions is a licensed CompTIA Platinum Partner to supply each CompTIA A+ guides to specialists and organisations globally.
Module 1: Mobile Devices
- Given a scenario, install and configure laptop hardware and components
- Compare and contrast the display components of mobile devices.
- Given a scenario, set up and configure accessories and ports of mobile devices
- Given a scenario, configure basic mobile-device network connectivity and application support.
Module 2: Networking
- Compare and contrast Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) ports, protocols, and their purposes
- Compare and contrast common networking hardware
- Compare and contrast protocols for wireless networking.
- Compare and contrast common network configuration concepts.
- Given a scenario, use networking tools.
Module 3: Hardware
- Explain basic cable types and their connectors, features, and purposes.
- Given a scenario, install the appropriate RAM
- Given a scenario, install or replace the appropriate power supply
- Given a scenario, install and replace printer consumables.
Module 4: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Summarize cloud-computing concepts
- Summarize aspects of client-side virtualization
Module 5: Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Given a scenario, apply the best practice methodology to resolve problems
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot problems related to motherboards, RAM, CPU, and power
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common issues with mobile devices.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve printer issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot problems with wired and wireless networks.
Key Features CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course
- 5-day Instructor-led CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 Training
- Get free access to 1-hour CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-11010 and Core 2 (220-1102) course preview to better prepare for the training
- Accredited CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 course material prepared by SMEs
- Expert CompTIA A+ instructors across the globe
- Get hands-on experience through CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 lab sessions
- Widely acknowledged CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 Course Completion certificate provided
- CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 training provided across 100+ locations globally