CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 220-1101 & 220-1102
CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 Course Overview The CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 certification guides are designed to assist specialists completely realize the hardware and software program technology they may be the use of to aid a number of IT infrastructures. This CompTIA A+ certification is drastically utilized by agencies as a benchmark and affirmation of a candidate's abilities. One enterprise-diagnosed certification that consists of overall performance trying out is CompTIA A+. This CompTIA certification demonstrates a professional's capacity to address vital IT aid jobs. Obtaining the CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 certification facilitates people benefit entry-stage employment in IT via way of means of making sure they apprehend the basics of hardware, networks, and pc systems. The enterprise benchmark for beginning IT professions withinside the current virtual age is CompTIA A+. Check out the dates underneath to enrol on this CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 route today.
Course Prerequisites The schooling programme for the CompTIA A+ certification is geared for beginners. Anyone with a simple know-how of computer systems might also additionally practice for this certification. For this CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 course, there aren't anyt any prerequisites, and eligibility isn't primarily based totally on any encouraged previous getting to know or experience. All entry-degree and aspiring IT employees can affirm their talents and information withinside the IT subject through taking the CompTIA A+ certification schooling course. An professional with CompTIA A+ certification has a tested song report of resolving issues. Globally, employers use it to decide who to lease for endpoint control and technical aid roles. In assessment to different IT certificates, CompTIA A+ is indexed greater regularly in tech aid task descriptions. They aid the essential technology of the day, which include virtualization, networking, and security. Candidates ought to byskip each of the Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) certification checks in an effort to get the CompTIA A+ credential. An entry-degree credential withinside the statistics technology (IT) zone is the CompTIA A+ certification. The A+ certification, supplied through IT organization CompTIA, is typically identified as an enterprise preferred qualification and is regularly used to release a profession in IT. The Edu Plus is a certified CompTIA Platinum Partner to supply each CompTIA A+ guides to specialists and companies globally.
Module 1: Mobile Devices
- Given a scenario, install and configure laptop hardware and components
- Compare and contrast the display components of mobile devices.
- Given a scenario, set up and configure accessories and ports of mobile devices
- Given a scenario, configure basic mobile-device network connectivity and application support.
- Compare and contrast Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) ports, protocols, and their purposes
- Compare and contrast common networking hardware
- Compare and contrast protocols for wireless networking.
- Compare and contrast common network configuration concepts.
- Given a scenario, use networking tools.
- Explain basic cable types and their connectors, features, and purposes.
- Given a scenario, install the appropriate RAM
- Given a scenario, install or replace the appropriate power supply
- Given a scenario, install and replace printer consumables.
- Summarize cloud-computing concepts
- Summarize aspects of client-side virtualization
- Given a scenario, apply the best practice methodology to resolve problems
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot problems related to motherboards, RAM, CPU, and power
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common issues with mobile devices.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve printer issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot problems with wired and wireless networks.
Key Features CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course
- 5-day Instructor-led CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 Training
- Get free access to 1-hour CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-11010 and Core 2 (220-1102) course preview to better prepare for the training
- Accredited CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 course material prepared by SMEs
- Expert CompTIA A+ instructors across the globe
- Get hands-on experience through CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 lab sessions
- Widely acknowledged CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 Course Completion certificate provided
- CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 training provided across 100+ locations globally
Who can take up CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 Training?Individuals who can take up CompTIA A+ 1101-1102 online training include, but are not limited to:
- College students studying computer science
- Aspiring IT and computer professionals
- Customer Service Analysts
- Technicians supporting data
- Computing specialists
- Specialists in technical support
- System Support Professionals
- Network engineers in training
- Help desk personnel
- Administrators of desktop support
- Technicians in Field Services
- And anyone who seeks to learn more about the fundamentals of network security, data management, and operating systems is among the intended audience for this course
- Professionals who are looking to sit for CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 certification exams