CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) Course Overview
Enroll for 5-day CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) course from The Edu+ accredited by CompTIA. In this course you will learn technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on. The new CompTIA N+ (N10-008) vendor-neutral networking certification prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. It provides the foundation you need to work on networks anytime and anywhere. This CompTIA N+ course provides the necessary foundation to individuals about networking before venturing out to get trained in vendor-specific solutions. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network engineers need. Check out the dates below for the CompTIA Network+ certification training to enrol and take your career to greater heights.
Here are some of the additions to the newest version of CompTIA Network+ (N10-008):
- Network architecture included for the first time, including software-defined networking, ensuring that candidates understand network integrations and the cutting-edge technologies being used in deployments.
- Emerging wireless standards and technologies are covered to allow business flexibility and maximum security when deploying networks.
- Because constant access to both internal networks and SaaS applications drives productivity, network performance monitoring and high availability are covered as separate objectives.
- Network security has been streamlined to focus on the critical aspects of hardening networks against malicious attacks and the secure execution of network deployments to protect against unintended data breaches.
Learning Objectives of Comptia N+ :
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Ports and Protocols and the OSI Model
- Routing, Switching, & IP Addressing
- Network Topologies & Technologies
- Cloud Concepts, Network Services, & Cabling Solutions
- Networking Devices
- Network Storage, Virtualization, & WAN Technologies
- Documentation and Diagrams & Business Continuity
- Network Monitoring & Remote Access Methods
- Policies and Best Practices
- Security Devices, Wireless Security, & Access Control
- Mitigation Techniques
- Troubleshooting Connectivity & Performance Issues
- Troubleshooting Common Network Service Issues