Continuous Testing in DevOps
In this Continuous Testing Training course, you may be added to Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing via way of means of operating on gear which include Git, Jenkins, Maven, and Selenium to automate more than one steps withinside the Software Testing Life Cycle.
Why should you take Continuous Testing Training?
- The average salary for a Software Test Automation Engineer is $86,588 in the United States - Glassdoor.com
- The global automation testing market size to grow to USD 19.27 Billion by 2023 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Among business processes, 60% of occupations could save up to 30% of their time with automation - McKinsey’s Analysis
Continuous Testing in Devops Syllabus
Overview of DevOpsLearning Objective: In this module, you will be introduced to the DevOps environment. You will get an overview of how the complete DevOps delivery pipeline works and how the DevOps ecosystem assists it. Topics:
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps market trends
- DevOps Engineer skills
- DevOps delivery pipeline
- DevOps ecosystem
Version Control with GitLearning Objective: In this module, you will learn how to install Git and gain insight into the functionalities of Version Control using Git. Topics:
- What is Version Control?
- What is Git?
- Why Git for your organization
- Install Git
- Working with remote repositories
- Branching and merging in Git
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- Implementation of Git in an Edureka project
- Hands On:
- Git installation, Version Control, branching and merging of code
Continuous Integration with JenkinsLearning Objective: In this module, you will learn how to perform continuous integration with Jenkins by building and automating test cases using Maven Topics:
- What is CI?
- Why CI is required?
- Introduction to Jenkins (with architecture)
- Introduction to Maven
- Jenkins management
- Building a delivery pipeline
- Implementation of Jenkins in an Edureka project
- Hands On:
- Build and automation of Test using Jenkins and Maven
Continuous Testing with Selenium
- Introduction to Selenium
- Why Selenium?
- Selenium – Webdriver
- Creating test cases in Selenium WebDriver (waits)
- What is X-Path and why use it?
- Handling different controls on a webpage
- Framework in Selenium
- Selenium integration with Jenkins
- Implementation of Selenium in an Edureka project
- Installing Selenium
- Creating test cases in Selenium WebDriver
- Integrating Selenium with Jenkins
Continuous Testing in Devops Description
About Continuous Testing in DevOps TrainingTheeduplus Continuous Testing in DevOps schooling gives you in-intensity understanding on numerous equipment like Git, Jenkins, Maven, and Selenium. The direction will educate you the way to combine and construct tasks via Continuous Integration the use of Jenkins. You will benefit insights on Continuous Development and Continuous Testing of software program at some point of the improvement existence cycle.
What will you learn as a part of this Continuous Testing Training course?DevOps improves collaboration and productivity by automating infrastructure and workflows and continuously measuring application performance. In this course, you will learn about Version Control, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing.
Who should go for this Continuous Testing Training course?This course is designed for professionals with work experience in any of the below-mentioned profiles:
- Software Tester
- Solution Architect
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
What are the pre-requisites for this Continuous Testing in DevOps course?The following are the stipulations for taking on this course:
- Understanding of SDLC
- Understanding of Java
What if I miss a class?You will never miss a lecture at Theeduplus! You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.