Data Warehousing Certification Training
A Self-Paced route designed to provide you a head begin into Data warehousing and educate you on specific standards of Data warehousing at the side of the implementations of those standards.
Learn Data Warehousing and ETL Live Online from pinnacle enterprise professionals Live on-line training Interactions with an Live Expert, get your doubts cleared in Real Time. Classroom Experience Access to World Class Instructors, from anywhere Personal Learning Manager Your manual from The Edu Plus, to make certain you acquire your getting to know goals. Get Assured Certification Live direction assures 6 instances extra opportunity of having certified
Introduction to Data WarehouseLearning Objectives - Discussing about the basic concepts of a data warehouse and why it is needed. Difference between an operational system and an analytical system, Datamarts. Approaches to build a data warehouse. Topics - 1. What is a data warehouse? - Definition and explanation of the four terms - subject oriented, integrated, non volatile and time variant
- Need for a data warehouse 3. Difference between a database and a data warehouse. OLTP and OLAP? 4. Datamart - The smaller cousin of the data warehouse5. ODS - Operational Data Store - Definition and explanation of 4 terms - Subject oriented, Integrated, Current, Volatile, Detailed
- Benefits of ODS 7. Design approach - Top down approach, bottom up approach, Federated
Dimension and FactLearning Objectives - Learning what a dimension and a fact is, the different types of dimensions and facts. Reporting concept of Hierarchy. Topics - 1. Dimensions and facts - What are dimensions and facts?
- Types of dimensions - emphasis on SCD 1,2,3 implementations 3. Types of facts 4. What are hierarchies - Types of Hierarchies
Normalization and SchemasLearning Objectives - Organizing data in multiple tables. Understanding normalization and its different forms. Learning what is a schema and the different types of schemas along with meta data. Topics - 1. Normalization
- Schemas - What is a schema. Types - Star, Snowflake, Galaxy 3. Significant role of meta data
ModelingLearning Objectives - Understanding principles of requirement gathering to build a warehouse and dimensional modeling. Topics - 1. Requirement gathering
- Principles of dimensional modelling
- Modeling - ER diagrams
ETL in DetailLearning Objectives - Understanding where will the data come from and how will the data come and Populating the warehouse.Learning concepts of Extracting data, Transforming data and Loading the data into different tables. Topics - 1. ETL Concept - Architectural components - like Source, Staging, Atomic, Dimension
- Transformation - Data Validation, Data Accuracy, Data Type Conversion, Business Rule Application
- Data Loading techniques.
ProjectLearning Objectives - Implementing a data warehouse Project. Topics - Discuss a project, its problem statement, probable solutions, and implement one solution.
About The CourseThis Data warehousing course enables participants with concepts of Data warehousing like Facts, Schema, Metadata, Normalization, Data transformation, Dimensional Modeling and ETL Concepts.
Course ObjectivesAfter the completion of Data warehousing course at The Edu Plus, you will be able to:1. Understand the concept and need of Data warehouse
- Implement concepts of dimension and fact table
- Implement data modelling, normalization and schema concepts 4. Model a Data warehouse
- Implement ETL jobs
Who should go for this course?This course is a foundation to anyone who aspires to become a Data warehouse Architect, a Data warehouse Developer or a Data warehouse Business Analyst in the field of Data warehousing and Business Intelligence. The following professionals can go for this course :
- BI /ETL Professionals
- Project Managers
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
- Software Developers and Architects