The Edu Plus’s Google Cloud Certification schooling is curated with the aid of using enterprise specialists as consistent with the enterprise necessities and demands. It offers you a strong basis and could assist you to put together the Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam. Google Cloud schooling will permit you to design, develop, and manipulate a robust, secure, and enormously to be had cloud-primarily-based totally answer to your organization's needs. This GCP certification route includes demonstrations that will help you grasp the standards and guarantee that you get hands-on revel in real-time projects.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certification Training Course)
Why sign up for GCP Certification Training?Google Cloud is one of the quickest developing cloud carrier companies and it's miles the main participant among big competition withinside the cloud sphere Market Research Future predicts the global public cloud carrier marketplace is anticipated to attain USD 1386.14B with the aid of using 2030, developing at a CAGR of 21.4% The common profits for a Google licensed Cloud Architect degrees from $128,418 to $180,000 in keeping with year - Payscale.com
Introduction to Google Cloud Platform 8 Topics Topics:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Overview of Google Cloud Platform
- Useful Links and Documentation
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview: Compute
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview: Networking
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview: Storage
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview: Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview: Tools and Operations
- Managing Google Cloud Platform with Console
- Managing Google Cloud Platform with Command Line
- Google Cloud SDK Installation
- Understand gcloud, gsutil, and other Command-Line Tools
- Google Cloud Platform Projects and Billings
- Understand GCP Projects
- Project User Roles
- Global Footprint: Regions, Zones, and Edge Locations
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Cloud Load Balancing
- Virtual Private Network
- Overview of IAM
- IAM Service Account
- Identity Aware Proxy (IAP)
- Cloud KMS
- Compute Engine and Virtual Machines
- Machine types in Compute Engines
- compute options
- Disk options
- Advanced options in compute engine
About Google Cloud Certification CourseThe Edu Plus’s GCP course content is designed in reference with Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect exam. The Cloud Architect course focuses on familiarizing new learners with the basic concepts and then moves on to build a deeper understanding of the Platform. You will learn how to manage GCP services such as compute services, database services, security services, networking services, IAM etc.
What will Participants Learn in this Google Cloud Architect Certification Training?The Edu Plus's GCP certification syllabus includes everything to make you certified. Upon completion of the Google Cloud architect course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Learn About GCP Services - Compute Services, Networking Services, Storage Services, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Services, Tools and Operations
- Manage Google Cloud Platform with Console and Command Line
- Work with gcloud, gsutil, and other Command Line Tools
- Create static, dynamic, and cloud routes
- Use GCP firewall rules and demonstrate how to use VPC peering
- Handle traffic using autoscaling
- Set IAM Policy at different levels
- Work with KMS
- Demonstrate the use of Compute Engine and Virtual Machines
- Use Data Service Options in GCP
- Create Kubernetes cluster in GCP using GKE
- Demonstrate App Engine and Recall Cloud Functions
- Demonstrate the use of Cloud Source Repository
- Use cloud logging and monitoring services
- Use the Deployment manager
- Demonstrate how to use managed Services
Who should go for this GCP Architect Training Course?The following professionals can go for this Google cloud course:
- Individuals looking to establish their credibility and value in the market as experienced Cloud Architects
- Professionals aspiring to clear the Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam
- System Administrators
- Cloud Professionals
- Solutions Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Site Reliability Engineers
- Technical Leads
What are the prerequisites for this Google Cloud Architect Training?
- Foundational knowledge on Cloud architecture
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic understanding of virtualization, networking & databases
What are the system requirements for this Google Cloud Architect Training Course?Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or later
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or later
- Operating System – Windows 7 or later, Ubuntu 14 or later
What is the GCP Certification?Every professional prefers Google Cloud Platform certification to achieve a better job and promotion in their job. The GCP certification has allowed youth to secure the job of their dreams in established companies with higher career opportunities. Google Cloud certification gives job applicants more advantages and preference than others. Therefore GCP certification online is the best that any techie professional or student should seek.
Can I learn Google Cloud online?If you're looking for information on applications development, business or technology cloud infrastructure, machine learning, and data, there's plenty of Google cloud training available. Structured training in an online or classroom setting will help you remember information more effectively than self-learning.
Which Google Cloud certification is best for me?There 4 levels of certifications for the Google Cloud platform:
- Foundational Certification
- Associate certification
- Professional certification
How to Get a GCP Certification?Google Cloud Platform certification will be required in order to prove that the applicant for a job is qualified in the field. You can get Google Cloud certification by following these steps.
- Step 1: Getting knowledge about the cloud computing process and Google Cloud Platform fundamentals.
- Step 2: Develop skills to architect using Google Cloud Platform.
- Step 3: Learning to apply Google Cloud Platform for designing and processing purposes.
- Step 4: Taking the Cloud Architect Examination and getting certified.
How can I prepare for the Google Cloud certification exam?Google Cloud certification exams are well-known for being difficult and thorough. This is why it is so important to prepare and train before taking them. Surprisingly Google does not give a score at exam's end. Google simply gives a "Pass" and "Fail” result. This doesn't help you in the sense of where to study if you fail. This is another reason why it's important to thoroughly prepare for the exam, and this is where GCP certification training with The Edu Plus can help. Follow the below steps before writing GCP certification exam:
- Take the relevant learning path at The Edu Plus that covers all the information you need in each certification area.
- You can get hands-on experience with the Google Cloud Platform.
- Review the outline in the exam guide and check for any knowledge gaps.
- Before you write the exam, make sure to read GCP Cloud architect certification questions regarding long case studies thoroughly.
- Write Google's practice exam.