PySpark Certification Training Course
Why should you take PySpark course?
- Apache Spark will dominate the Big Data landscape by 2022 - Wikibon
- As per Indeed.com, the average salary for Spark Developer is $180,000 per annum.
PySpark Course Curriculum
Introduction to Big Data Hadoop and SparkLearning Objectives: In this module, you will understand Big Data, the limitations of the existing solutions for Big Data problem, how Hadoop solves the Big Data problem, Hadoop ecosystem components, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Rack Awareness, and Replication. You will learn about the Hadoop Cluster Architecture, important configuration files in a Hadoop Cluster. You will also get an introduction to Spark, why it is used and understanding of the difference between batch processing and real-time processing.
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- Limitations and Solutions of Existing Data Analytics Architecture with Uber Use Case
- How Hadoop Solves the Big Data Problem?
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- Hadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Big Data Analytics with Batch & Real-Time Processing
- Why Spark is Needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark Differs from its Competitors?
- Spark at eBay
- Spark’s Place in Hadoop Ecosystem
Introduction to Python for Apache Spark
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn basics of Python programming and learn different types of sequence structures, related operations and their usage. You will also learn diverse ways of opening, reading, and writing to files.
- Overview of Python
- Different Applications where Python is Used
- Values, Types, Variables
- Operands and Expressions
- Conditional Statements
- Command Line Arguments
- Writing to the Screen
- Python files I/O Functions
- Strings and related operations
- Tuples and related operations
- Lists and related operations
- Dictionaries and related operations
- Sets and related operations
- Creating “Hello World” code
- Demonstrating Conditional Statements
- Demonstrating Loops
- Tuple - properties, related operations, compared with list
- List - properties, related operations
- Dictionary - properties, related operations
- Set - properties, related operations
Functions, OOPs, and Modules in Python
Learning Objectives: In this Module, you will learn how to create generic python scripts, how to address errors/exceptions in code and finally how to extract/filter content using regex.
- Function Parameters
- Global Variables
- Variable Scope and Returning Values
- Lambda Functions
- Object-Oriented Concepts
- Standard Libraries
- Modules Used in Python
- The Import Statements
- Module Search Path
- Package Installation Ways
- Functions - Syntax, Arguments, Keyword Arguments, Return Values
- Lambda - Features, Syntax, Options, Compared with the Functions
- Sorting - Sequences, Dictionaries, Limitations of Sorting
- Errors and Exceptions - Types of Issues, Remediation
- Packages and Module - Modules, Import Options, sys Path
Deep Dive into Apache Spark Framework
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will understand Apache Spark in depth and you will be learning about various Spark components, you will be creating and running various spark applications. At the end, you will learn how to perform data ingestion using Sqoop.
- Spark Components & its Architecture
- Spark Deployment Modes
- Introduction to PySpark Shell
- Submitting PySpark Job
- Spark Web UI
- Writing your first PySpark Job Using Jupyter Notebook
- Data Ingestion using Sqoop
- Building and Running Spark Application
- Spark Application Web UI
- Understanding different Spark Properties
Playing with Spark RDDs
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Spark - RDDs and other RDD related manipulations for implementing business logics (Transformations, Actions, and Functions performed on RDD).
- Challenges in Existing Computing Methods
- Probable Solution & How RDD Solves the Problem
- What is RDD, It’s Operations, Transformations & Actions
- Data Loading and Saving Through RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs
- Other Pair RDDs, Two Pair RDDs
- RDD Lineage
- RDD Persistence
- WordCount Program Using RDD Concepts
- RDD Partitioning & How it Helps Achieve Parallelization
- Passing Functions to Spark
- Loading data in RDDs
- Saving data through RDDs
- RDD Transformations
- RDD Actions and Functions
- RDD Partitions
- WordCount through RDDs
DataFrames and Spark SQLLearning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about SparkSQL which is used to process structured data with SQL queries. You will learn about data-frames and datasets in Spark SQL along with different kind of SQL operations performed on the data-frames. You will also learn about the Spark and Hive integration.
- Need for Spark SQL
- What is Spark SQL
- Spark SQL Architecture
- SQL Context in Spark SQL
- Schema RDDs
- User Defined Functions
- Data Frames & Datasets
- Interoperating with RDDs
- JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Loading Data through Different Sources
- Spark-Hive Integration
- Spark SQL – Creating data frames
- Loading and transforming data through different sources
- Stock Market Analysis
- Spark-Hive Integration
Machine Learning using Spark MLlib
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about why machine learning is needed, different Machine Learning techniques/algorithms and their implementation using Spark MLlib.
- Why Machine Learning
- What is Machine Learning
- Where Machine Learning is used
- Face Detection: USE CASE
- Different Types of Machine Learning Techniques
- Introduction to MLlib
- Features of MLlib and MLlib Tools
- Various ML algorithms supported by MLlib
Deep Dive into Spark MLlib
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will be implementing various algorithms supported by MLlib such as Linear Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest and many more.
- Supervised Learning: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest
- Unsupervised Learning: K-Means Clustering & How It Works with MLlib
- Analysis of US Election Data using MLlib (K-Means)
- K- Means Clustering
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest
Understanding Apache Kafka and Apache FlumeLearning Objectives: In this module, you will understand Kafka and Kafka Architecture. Afterward, you will go through the details of Kafka Cluster and you will also learn how to configure different types of Kafka Cluster. After that you will see how messages are produced and consumed using Kafka API’s in Java. You will also get an introduction to Apache Flume, its basic architecture and how it is integrated with Apache Kafka for event processing. You will learn how to ingest streaming data using flume.
- Need for Kafka
- What is Kafka
- Core Concepts of Kafka
- Kafka Architecture
- Where is Kafka Used
- Understanding the Components of Kafka Cluster
- Configuring Kafka Cluster
- Kafka Producer and Consumer Java API
- Need of Apache Flume
- What is Apache Flume
- Basic Flume Architecture
- Flume Sources
- Flume Sinks
- Flume Channels
- Flume Configuration
- Integrating Apache Flume and Apache Kafka
- Configuring Single Node Single Broker Cluster
- Configuring Single Node Multi-Broker Cluster
- Producing and consuming messages through Kafka Java API
- Flume Commands
- Setting up Flume Agent
- Streaming Twitter Data into HDFS
Apache Spark Streaming - Processing Multiple Batches
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will work on Spark streaming which is used to build scalable fault-tolerant streaming applications. You will learn about DStreams and various Transformations performed on the streaming data. You will get to know about commonly used streaming operators such as Sliding Window Operators and Stateful Operators.
- Drawbacks in Existing Computing Methods
- Why Streaming is Necessary
- What is Spark Streaming
- Spark Streaming Features
- Spark Streaming Workflow
- How Uber Uses Streaming Data
- Streaming Context & DStreams
- Transformations on DStreams
- Describe Windowed Operators and Why it is Useful
- Important Windowed Operators
- Slice, Window and ReduceByWindow Operators
- Stateful Operators
- WordCount Program using Spark Streaming
Apache Spark Streaming - Data Sources
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the different streaming data sources such as Kafka and flume. At the end of the module, you will be able to create a spark streaming application.
- Apache Spark Streaming: Data Sources
- Streaming Data Source Overview
- Apache Flume and Apache Kafka Data Sources
- Example: Using a Kafka Direct Data Source
- Various Spark Streaming Data Sources
Implementing an End-to-End Project
- Domain: Finance
- A leading financial bank is trying to broaden the financial inclusion for the unbanked population by providing a positive and safe borrowing experience. In order to make sure this underserved population has a positive loan experience, it makes use of a variety of alternative data--including telco and transactional information--to predict their clients' repayment abilities. The bank has asked you to develop a solution to ensure that clients capable of repayment are not rejected and that loans are given with a principal, maturity, and repayment calendar that will empower their clients to be successful.
- Domain: Media and Entertainment
- Analyze and deduce the best performing movies based on the customer feedback and review. Use two different API's (Spark RDD and Spark Data Frame) on datasets to find the best ranking movies.
Spark GraphX (Self-Paced)
Learning Objective: In this module, you will be learning the key concepts of Spark GraphX programming concepts and operations along with different GraphX algorithms and their implementations.
- Introduction to Spark GraphX
- Information about a Graph
- GraphX Basic APIs and Operations
- Spark GraphX Algorithm - PageRank, Personalized PageRank, Triangle Count, Shortest Paths, Connected Components, Strongly Connected Components, Label Propagation
- The Traveling Salesman problem
- Minimum Spanning Trees
PySpark Certification Course Description
About the PySpark Online CoursePython Spark Certification Training Course is designed to offer you with the expertise and competencies to grow to be a a success Big Data & Spark Developer. This Training could assist you to clean the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer (CCA175) Examination. You will apprehend the fundamentals of Big Data and Hadoop. You will find out how Spark allows in-reminiscence facts processing and runs a lot quicker than Hadoop MapReduce. You can even find out about RDDs, Spark SQL for dependent processing, distinctive APIs supplied via way of means of Spark which include Spark Streaming, Spark MLlib. This path is an quintessential a part of a Big Data Developer’s Career path. It can even embody the essential ideas which include facts taking pictures the use of Flume, facts loading the use of Sqoop, a messaging machine like Kafka, etc.
What are the objectives of our online PySpark training?
Spark Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Spark Developer. The PySpark Course offers:
- Overview of Big Data & Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator)
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that falls in Spark Ecosystem like Spark SQL, Spark MlLib, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume and Spark Streaming
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The power of handling real-time data feeds through a publish-subscribe messaging system like Kafka
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based projects which will be executed using theeduplus CloudLab
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering banking, telecommunication, social media, and government domains
- Rigorous involvement of an SME throughout the Spark Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Why should you go for PySpark training online?Spark is one of the maximum developing and broadly used gear for Big Data & Analytics. It has been followed through a couple of agencies falling into numerous domain names around the world and therefore, gives promising profession opportunities. In order to participate in those styles of opportunities, you want a dependent education this is aligned as according to Cloudera Hadoop and Spark Developer Certification (CCA175) and present day enterprise necessities and first-rate practices. Besides robust theoretical understanding, it's miles pretty vital to have a robust hands-on experience. Hence, throughout theeduplus PySpark course, you may be running on numerous enterprise-primarily based totally use-instances and initiatives incorporating huge information and spark gear as part of the answer strategy. Additionally, all of your doubts could be addressed through the enterprise professional, presently running on real-lifestyles huge information and analytics initiatives
What are the skills that you will be learning with our PySpark Certification Training?Theeduplus PySpark Training is curated by Industry experts and helps you to become a Spark developer. During this course, you will be trained by Industry practitioners having multiple years of experience in the same domain. During Apache Spark and Scala course, you will be trained by our expert instructors to:
- Master the concepts of HDFS
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop
- Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
- Implement Spark operations on Spark Shell
- Understand the role of Spark RDD
- Work with RDD in Spark
- Implement Spark applications on YARN (Hadoop)
- Implement machine learning algorithms like clustering using Spark MLlib API
- Understand Spark SQL and it’s architecture
- Understand messaging system like Kafka and its components
- Integrate Kafka with real time streaming systems like Flume
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real time streaming sources like Twitter
- Learn Spark Streaming
- Use Spark Streaming for stream processing of live data
- Solve multiple real-life industry-based use-cases which will be executed using Theeduplus CloudLab
Who should go for our PySpark Course?Market for Big Data Analytics is growing tremendously across the world and such strong growth pattern followed by market demand is a great opportunity for all IT Professionals. Here are a few Professional IT groups, who are continuously enjoying the benefits and perks of moving into Big Data domain.
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Big Data Architects, Engineers and Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics Professionals
How will PySpark online training help your career?The stats provided below will provide you a glimpse of growing popularity and adoption rate of Big Data tools like Spark in the current as well as upcoming years:
- 56% of Enterprises Will Increase Their Investment in Big Data over the Next Three Years – Forbes
- McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts
- Average Salary of Spark Developers is $113k
- According to a McKinsey report, US alone will deal with shortage of nearly 190,000 data scientists and 1.5 million data analysts and Big Data managers by 2018
What are the pre-requisites for Theeduplus's PySpark Online Course?There are no such prerequisites for Theeduplus PySpark Training Course. However, prior knowledge of Python Programming and SQL will be helpful but is not at all mandatory.
Python Spark Training FAQ's
What is PySpark?Apache Spark is an open-source real-time in-memory cluster processing framework. It is used in streaming analytics systems such as bank fraud detection system, recommendation system, etc. Whereas Python is a general-purpose, high-level programming language. It has a wide-range of libraries which supports diverse types of applications. PySpark is a combination of Python and Spark. It provides Python API for Spark that lets you harness the simplicity of Python and the power of Apache Spark in order to tame Big Data.
What if I have queries after I complete this PySpark course?Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
What if I miss a live class of PySpark training?"You will never miss a lecture at theeduplus You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch."
Will I get placement assistance after completing this PySpark certification course?
- To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the "create your resume" option.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the PySpark certification training is over?Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrolling in this best PySpark Course?
- We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately, participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight into how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.