Become a Salesforce Certified Administrator
The knowledge and expertise of Salesforce enables you to collaborate with stakeholders and derive the maximum value out of the platform. Salesforce certifications are world-renowned and will give you the training and knowledge needed to better solve customer problems and identify new opportunities for yourself and your organization.
Take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Administrator. KnowledgeHut’s five-day course has been designed to help you master the concepts of a Salesforce Administrator and prepare for the CRT101 examination. This is an excellent course for new Salesforce administrators who want to use Salesforce platform for their enterprise's goals. Our experiential workshop will make you job-ready to face any challenge your business may throw at you along the way.
- 10 Hours of Live, Instructor-led Online Training
- Prepare for the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam
- Industry-Validated Courseware
- Real-Life Simulations and Case Studies
- 20 PDUs and 20 SEUs on Course Completion
- Digital Library of Learning Resources
The Edu+ Edge
- Brilliant Track Record: The Edu+ has empowered over 400,000 professionals with skills and certifications in various domains
- Learn from Industry Experts: Interact and engage with certified instructors with a wealth of industry experience and a mastery of the subject
- Advanced Curriculum: Learn from the latest, most up-to-date curriculum, designed with industry needs in focus
- Hands-On Training: Learn with the help of practical individual and group exercises, quizzes, and activities
- Strengthen Foundations: Learn concepts from scratch by learning through step-by-step guidance and detailed feedback
- Continual Learning Support: Choose from monthly webinars, e-books, tutorials and more to strengthen your learning
What You Will Learn
- Salesforce Platform Basics: Get introduced to the platform, navigate use cases, and build custom functionality.
- User Management: Set up users and control how they can view or edit your business data
- Identity Basics: Secure your organization so users can access a variety of apps and services
- Data Security: Control access to data using point-and-click security tools
- Permission Set Groups: Use permission set groups to bundle permission sets for a job function
- Data Modeling: Give your data structure with objects, fields, and relationships